Wd Black Wd2500Lplx 250Gb 7200 Rpm 32Mb Cache Sata 6.0Gb/S 2.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare DriveSKU: WD2500LPLX
Sale Sold out
Regular price $74.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
- Sophisticated performance enhancing features deliver the speed you need for demanding applications like photo and video editing and Internet gaming.
- High performance, high capacity, high reliability, and cutting-edge technology make up WD Black, the ideal drive for those who demand only the best.
- WD Black hard drives combine a high performance 7200 RPM spin speed, 16MB cache and SATA 6Gb/s interface for the ultimate in power computing for notebooks.
- WD Black drives feature a dual processor and bigger, faster dynamic cache for maximum read and write speeds.
- Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
- Enhanced reliability features help protect the drive and the data stored on it.
- The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
WD BLACK™ 250GB 2.5-INCH PERFORMANCE HARD DRIVE
Sophisticated performance-enhancing features deliver the speed you need for demanding applications like photo and video editing and internet gaming.
Feature RichHigh performance 7200 RPM Class spin speed, up to 64MB cache and SATA 6Gb/s interface for the ultimate in power computing for notebooks.
High PerformanceDual processor and massive dynamic cache for fast read and write speeds.
Dynamic CacheWD’s dynamic caching algorithm optimizes cache allocation between reads and writes, reducing congestion and improving overall drive performance.
Dual ProcessorTwice the processing power capability of a single-core processor to maximize performance.
Proven Mechanical ArchitectureEnhanced reliability features help protect the drive and the data stored on it.
NoTouch Ramp Load TechnologyThe recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Recommended UseWD_Black™ mobile hard drives are tested and recommended for use in notebook computers.
The WD AdvantageWD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the highest quality and reliability standards of the WD brand. WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles as well as helpful software and utilities. Our customer support lines have longer operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it. Our toll-free customer support lines are here to help or you can access our WD Support site for additional details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.