WatchGuard WG019265 software license/upgrade 1 year(s)SKU: WG019265
Sale Sold out
Regular price $163.61
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :XTMv Small Office, 1Y, LiveSecurity Renewal
WatchGuard WG019265. License term in years: 1 year(s)
Have all of the security and networking services found in our award-winning physical appliances, including full HTTPS inspection and support for mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
Choose Your Platform
XTMv runs on industry-standard servers, including Microsoft® Hyper-V and VMware® vSphere, for maximum flexibility and availability.
Faster, safe web surfing
Add a simple subscription to Reputation Enabled Defense to your XTMv solution and your organization will have faster web performance and even stronger security – with no additional hardware to buy.
Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.
3 ways to manage your virtual appliance
You have the power to choose how you manage your virtual appliance, including the intuitive WatchGuard System Manager console, a scriptable command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
Unmatched deployment flexibility
Deploy a mix of hardware and virtual appliances, operating together but managed from a common centralized management platform.
Reporting in the Browser
Provides a web-based, customizable reports portal designed to be hosted with direct Internet access for easy report selection and viewing.
Powered by Fireware XTM
The advanced Pro version of the OS ships with Large Office and Datacenter Editions, and is an easy upgrade for Small Office and Medium Office Editions.
Visibility into Network Activity
Real-time monitoring and rich reporting are included with purchase. Compare this to the additional costs other vendors tack on!
Self Health Monitoring
Health monitoring for the WSM logging and reporting system helps minimize disruptions and maintain high service levels in these critical functions.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Best-of-breed security services, including intrusion prevention, spam blocking and URL filtering, boost protection in critical attack areas.
- Multiple VPN choices for flexibility in remote access.
- Deployments can be designed for per-customer, pre-department, or per-app scenarios for maximum flexibility.
- Monitoring and reporting tools support industry and regulatory compliance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.