Vertiv Liebert GXT5-EBC36VRT2U UPS battery cabinet Rackmount/TowerSKU: GXT5-EBC36VRT2U
Sale Sold out
Regular price $725.03
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :GXT5-EBC36VRT2U, Liebert External Battery for 36V Liebert GXT5 UPS (500 VA-1kVA)
Vertiv Liebert GXT5-EBC36VRT2U. Form factor: Rackmount/Tower, Product colour: Black, Compatible products: Liebert GXT5-500LVRT2UXL, GXT5-750LVRT2UXL, GXT5-1000LVRT2UXL. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Battery capacity: 9 Ah, Battery voltage: 12 V. Certification: CE. Package width: 570 mm, Package depth: 617 mm, Package height: 262 mm
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5-EBC36VRT2U is a hot-swappable, lead-acid UPS battery cabinet designed for use with Liebert GXT5-500LVRT2UXL, Liebert GXT5-750LVRT2UXL and Liebert GXT5-1000LVRT2UXL UPS systems. Its new auto detection feature makes installation easy and fast ensuring the UPS configuration is complete and accurate for the solution installed. Power and communications ports allow up to 10 additional external battery cabinet units to power the UPS for extended runtime.
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS offers a full range of single-phase UPS. It’s easy to deploy with convertible rack/tower design that offers installation flexibility, and its gravity-sensing, color LCD provides a user-friendly interface for local configuration and management. Setup and configuration is also made easy auto-detection of external battery cabinets for additional runtime solutions. With available network card (NIC), the Vertiv suite of management solutions including Trellis™ Power Insight and Vertiv LIFE Services remote service delivery tools are available to support your critical infrastructure. Designed for high availability and capacity, these UPS models with high output power factors up to unity, provide more usable power in a compact solution, enabling more usable power for connected equipment. High efficiency operation of this Energy Star 2.0 certified UPS means you get protection while being energy conscience. Increased efficiency is also achieved with Active ECO operating mode.
- Enhanced local and remote management capabilities enable users to understand the condition of the critical infrastructure space and take action when necessary
- High power factor operation up to unity provides the highest available power (watt) for use by connected IT equipment, allowing for more connected devices
- Integrated serial connection for advanced console server integration or direct terminal control of the UPS
- Energy Star 2.0 certification with efficiency in online (95%) and Active ECO (98%) modes
- SNMP network communications with optional RDU101 NIC and free Trellis™ Power Insight
- Gravity-sensing, color LCD for easy configuration and system diagnosis
- Scalable power with auto-detection of external battery cabinets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.