Usb 3.0 To Rj45 Gigabit,Ethernet Network AdapterSKU: UE306
TP-Link UE306 - Foldable USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
Every Gamer's Best Friend
Simply by plugging in the USB 3.0 interface, UE306 helps connect your Nintendo Switch to a wired network system, a much faster and more stable network environment than a WiFi connection. Enjoy super-fast and high-quality downloading on your Nintendo Switch.
Give Wired Internet Connections to USB Devices
Give your laptop, computer, and other USB web devices access to wired network connections by connecting to the modem, router, or network switch. It's built for most of today's devices to enjoy powerful, instant wired network connections-ideal for those without a built-in RJ45 Ethernet port.
Gigabit Networking for Fast, Stable Data Transfers
Equipped with a USB 3.0 port and Gigabit Ethernet port, it supports network speeds up to 1000 Mbps for faster large file transfers and downloads, seamless streaming, immersive gaming, and more.
Foldable, Lightweight Design
Weight: 20g / 0.71 Oz
Size: 2.8 x 1.0 x 0.6 in. (71 x 26 x 16.2 mm)
Compact and Portable on the Go | Easy to Use with Plug & Play
Just plugin and be ready to use in seconds-no manual driver installation required. Meanwhile, an intuitive LED indicator lets you know the network status at a glance. Plug & Play is enabled for Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/8.1, and Linux OS.
Wired Internet Access
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Linux OS
- USB Ethernet Adapter: UE306 is a USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter which connects your computer or tablet to a router or network switch for wired network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Gigabit Networking for Fast, Stable Data Transfers: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet - faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Plug and Play in Nintendo Switch: UE306 helps connect your Nintendo Switch to a wired network system, a much faster and more stable network environment than a WiFi connection. Enjoy super-fast and high-quality downloading on your Nintendo Switch.
- Foldable and Portable design ideally suits your Ultrabook: The UE306 USB RJ45 adapter is mini and portable, perfect to take on the go.
- Wide Compatibility: Just plug in and be ready to use in seconds-no manual driver installation required. The intuitive LED indicator lets you know the network status at a glance. Plug & Play is enabled for Nintendo Switch, Windows 11/10/8.1, and Linux OS.Does Not Support Windows RT and Android. Note: For Windows 7/8, macOS up to 10.15, a driver is required and needs to be downloaded on the TP-Link website.
- Replace a Broken Ethernet Port: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter is a good accessory to replace a broken Ethernet port.
- UE306 is the upgrade version of UE305 which has a longer cable. With the longer cable, you can plug the UE306 into the rear USB 3.0 port of Nintendo Switch dock.
Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Brand Name: TP-Link
Form Factor: Portable
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Product Model: UE306
Product Name: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
Device Supported: Notebook/Modem/Router/Switch/Gaming Console/Computer
Manufacturer Part Number: UE306
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
Weight (Approximate): 0.71 oz
Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.