Tripp Lite Smartpro 120V 2.2Kva 1.92Kw Line-Interactive Sine Wave Ups, Extended Run, Snmp, Webcard Pre-Installed, 2U Rack/Tower, Lcd, Usb, Db9 SerialSKU: SMART2200RMXLN
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,439.42
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :SmartPro, 1920W, 2200VA, 120V AC, 60Hz, 20A, LCD, 570J
Tripp Lite SmartPro 120V 2.2kVA 1.92kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, Extended Run, SNMP, Webcard pre-installed, 2U Rack/Tower, LCD, USB, DB9 Serial. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Output power capacity: 2.2 kVA, Output power: 1920 W. Power plug: NEMA 5-20P, AC outlets quantity: 8 AC outlet(s). Typical backup time at full load: 4.5 min, Typical backup time at half load: 12 min, Battery recharge time: 4.5 h. Form factor: Rackmount, Product colour: Black, Housing material: Steel. Width: 439.9 mm, Depth: 494.3 mm, Height: 87.1 mm
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 96% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
- Tripp Lite SMART2200RMXLN line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 2200VA / 2.2kVA / 1920W capacity and extended runtime options
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA 5-20P input plug; 4 NEMA 5-15/20R and 4 5-15R output receptacles, Two independently switched output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 96% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 12 minutes at 50% load (960W) and 4.5 minutes at 100% load (1920W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible); Output is reduced to 1600 watts maximum with external battery packs
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD accessory
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software; Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.