Tripp Lite Secure KVM Switch, 2-Port, Dual Head, DisplayPort to DisplayPort, 4K, NIAP PP4.0, Audio, TAASKU: B002-DP2A2-N4
Tripp Lite Secure KVM Switch, 2-Port, Dual Head, DisplayPort to DisplayPort, 4K, NIAP PP4.0, Audio, TAA
Features | 2-Port DisplayPort KVM Switch Is Ideal for Applications That Demand Secure Networks
This KVM switch is recommended for any government, military, finance, education or healthcare environment where tight security of sensitive data is of utmost importance in a world of constantly changing cyberthreats. Each KVM port is an electronically isolated channel, making it impossible for data to be transferred between connected computers through the KVM, even when the computers are of different security levels. The dual-monitor switch supports crystal-clear Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
NIAP PP4.0 Certified to Meet Today's Top Information Assurance Standards
This KVM switch is certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership), which is operated by the National Security Agency (NSA), to the latest Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches Version 4.0. Discrete processing paths to each connected system prevent data leakage, transfer and crosstalk between adjacent ports. Peripheral isolation enables data to flow from device to host only.
Top-of-the-Line Security Features Keep Your Data Safe
Special protection prevents re-programming of firmware, so the switch's KVM logic remains unaltered. The keyboard buffer clears automatically after data transmission, ensuring no information is left stored. Plus, you can only access connected computers via buttons on the switch's panel. Other port-switching methods, such as on-screen display (OSD) and hotkey commands, have been excluded to further ensure data integrity.
Anti-Tampering Protection Prevents Physical Breeches
If the housing is opened, internal anti-tamper switches will disable the unit, causing it to become inoperable and the front-panel LEDs to flash repeatedly. Seals on the enclosure will provide visual evidence of tampering.
Maintains Constant Keyboard and Mouse Emulation for Smooth No-Delay Switching
Full USB device filtering ensures support for keyboard and mouse only - no flash drives allowed. This KVM switch also supports secure video emulation and EDID learning, which prevents unwanted data from transmitting through the DDC lines. Both keyboard/mouse and video emulation controllers restrict discovery of newly connected peripherals or monitors during switching operations, shielding your computers from potential vulnerabilities.
Accessory Cable Kits - P783-006-DP and P783-010-DP
Tripp Lite's P783-006-DP and P783-010-DP KVM cable kits (sold separately) help eliminate unnecessary clutter and save you money by combining cables into one convenient kit. These cables comply with HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2 standards and support USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B002-DP2A2-N4 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- DisplayPort monitors
- Wired USB mouse/keyboard with no internal hub or composite device functions (wireless mouse/keyboard not supported)
- Computer with DisplayPort and USB ports
- Computer and speakers with 3.5 mm stereo audio port (optional)
- Any major operating system
- Safely and securely switches between 2 isolated computers with different security levels
- Ideal for applications where tight security of sensitive data is vitally important
- Certified to NIAP/Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches v4.0
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz for crystal-clear video
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3-year limited warranty
Product Type: KVM Switchbox
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Taa Compliant: Yes
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite by Eaton
Product Model: B002-DP2A2-N4
Product Name: B002-DP2A2-N4 2-Port Dual-Monitor NIAP PP4.0-Certified DisplayPort KVM Switch
Product Line: Secure
Manufacturer Part Number: B002-DP2A2-N4
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
- B002-DP2A2-N4 2-Port Dual-Monitor NIAP PP4.0-Certified DisplayPort KVM Switch
- External power supply w/ NEMA 1-15P plug (Input: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.3A; Output: 12V 3A). Includes 4 interchangeable power supply heads (US, UK, EU & Australia)
- Owner's manual
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Weight (Approximate): 3.85 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.