Tripp Lite Protect It! 2-Outlet Portable Surge Protector, Direct Plug-In, 1050 Joules, Ethernet ProtectionSKU: TRAVELER100BT
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.58
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Protect It! 2-Outlet Portable Surge Protector, Direct Plug-In, 1050 Joules, Ethernet Protection
Tripp Lite Protect It! 2-Outlet Portable Surge Protector, Direct Plug-In, 1050 Joules, Ethernet Protection. Surge energy rating: 1050 J, AC outlets quantity: 2 AC outlet(s), AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15R. Power plug: NEMA 5–15P. Product colour: Black, Material: Plastic, Response time: 0.000001 ms. Weight: 130 g, Width: 63.5 mm, Depth: 44.4 mm. Certification: UL1449/NOM/UL1363/UL497A/FCC Part 68/cUL/IEEE 587 A&B
Tripp Lite's portable TRAVELER100BT surge suppressor offers complete AC and Ethernet or phone line surge suppression for laptops, electronic notepads, personal organizers and other portable electronic devices. Compact portable housing weighing less than 4 ounces neatly fits into laptop travel cases. Retractable plug prevents scratching of expensive portable electronics. Set of RJ45 Ethernet or telephone line suppression jacks protect network lines or dialup and DSL modem lines. TRAVELER100BT offers 2 total outlets in a space saving direct plug-in format and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 2 NEMA5-15R
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
FORMAT: Direct plug-in suppressor hangs off of standard wall socket
SUPPRESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/1050 joules/330V UL1449 Let-through Rating Phone: Single Ethernet or telephone line surge suppression (RJ45 jacks, 2 wire, 1 line)
- 1050 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- 2 AC outlets with room for 2 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computer and one peripheral
- Ethernet or phone line surge suppression protects network lines or dialup and DSL modems, plus fax machines, cordless phones and more (pair of RJ45 jacks, 2 wire, 1 line, includes 6 ft phone cable)
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A & B surge suppression specifications
- Extra-small portable housing weighing less than 4 ounces neatly fits into laptop travel cases - retractable input plug prevents scratching of laptops and other devices
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status
- UL1449 Rated (330V all modes), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), Meets FCC part 68 rules, cUL (Canada)
- $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.