Tripp Lite OmniVS 120V 1500VA 940W Line-Interactive UPS, Extended Run, Tower, USB portSKU: OMNIVS1500XL
Sale Sold out
Regular price $299.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :OmniVS 120V 1500VA 940W Line-Interactive UPS, Extended Run, Tower, USB port
Tripp Lite OmniVS 120V 1500VA 940W Line-Interactive UPS, Extended Run, Tower, USB port. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Output power capacity: 1.5 kVA, Output power: 940 W. AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15R, Power plug: NEMA 5-15P, AC outlets quantity: 8 AC outlet(s). Typical backup time at full load: 4.5 min, Typical backup time at half load: 13 min, Battery recharge time: 4.5 h. Form factor: Tower, Product colour: Black, Housing material: Polycarbonate (PC). Width: 184.2 mm, Depth: 190.5 mm, Height: 298.4 mm
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1500XL line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS batteries support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and vital system peripherals, plus 2 additional surge suppression only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure (USB cable included). Built-in data line suppression offers protection for equipment with single line TEL/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U, BP24V28-2U, or BP24V70-3U external battery packs.
- OMNIVS1500XL Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 75V and overvoltages to 147V back to usable 120V nominal levels without using battery power
- 6 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- USB port and cable enables UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- Data line surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or Ethernet line connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 4.5 minutes full load runtime (1500VA), 13 minutes half load runtime (750VA)
- Runtime is expandable with the addition of external battery packs
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.