Tripp Lite Omnivs 120V 1000Va 500W Line-Interactive Ups, Tower, Usb PortSKU: OMNIVS1000
Sale Sold out
Regular price $199.29
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :OmniVS 120V 1000VA 500W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, USB port
Tripp Lite OmniVS 120V 1000VA 500W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, USB port. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Output power capacity: 1 kVA, Output power: 500 W. AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15R, Power plug: NEMA 5-15P, AC outlets quantity: 8 AC outlet(s). Typical backup time at full load: 3.5 min, Typical backup time at half load: 14 min, Battery recharge time: 4.5 h. Form factor: Tower, Product colour: Black, Housing material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Width: 133.4 mm, Depth: 190.5 mm, Height: 273 mm
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1000 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 60 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. Built-in RJ45 TEL/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard single-line tel/DSL or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload. 1000VA/500 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 3.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1000VA/500 watts and 14 minutes with a half load of 500VA/250 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel. $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- OMNIVS1000 Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 60 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 6 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- USB port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID-compliant USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Built-in RJ45 TEL/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard single-line tel/DSL or data line connection
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 1000VA/500 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 3.5 minutes full load runtime (1000VA/500 watts), 14 minutes half load runtime (500VA/250 watts)
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Short circuit protection in AC and battery mode
- $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- This product is ENERGY STAR qualified for its ability to save customers money while helping to protect the environment
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.