Tripp Lite Omnismart 120V 1000Va 700W Line-Interactive Ups, Tower, Built-In Isolation Transformer, Usb PortSKU: OMNI1000ISO
Sale Sold out
Regular price $560.47
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :120V 1000VA 700W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, Built-In Isolation Transformer, USB port
Tripp Lite OmniSmart 120V 1000VA 700W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, Built-In Isolation Transformer, USB port. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Output power capacity: 1 kVA, Output power: 700 W. AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15R, Power plug: NEMA 5-15P, AC outlets quantity: 6 AC outlet(s). Typical backup time at full load: 8 min, Typical backup time at half load: 24 min, Battery recharge time: 4.5 h. Form factor: Tower, Product colour: Black, Cable length: 1.8 m. Width: 190.5 mm, Depth: 235 mm, Height: 323.8 mm
Tripp Lite's OMNI1000ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 1000VA power-handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V back to normal 120V levels, reserving battery power for use during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
- 1000VA line-interactive UPS with Faraday-shielded, low-impedance isolation transformer delivers full isolation from potential damage and performance problems
- Provides immunity from EMI/RFI line noise in both normal and common modes. Delivers clean signal-reference ground, reducing data errors and audio/video distortion
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) automatically corrects incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V without consuming battery power
- Supports loads up to 1000VA/700W
- Half-load runtime of 24 min. (500VA/350W); full load runtime of 8 min. (1000VA/700W)
- 5 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction status, overload and battery low/replace
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) resistance reduces potential static damage to connected electronics
- Built-in USB port and PowerAlert Software (free via web download) provide safe, unattended system shutdown during extended blackouts
- Built-in surge suppression (backed by $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) safeguards connected equipment against damage
- SURGE VOLTAGE WITHSTAND CAPABILITY: ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Catagories A & B 6KV/200/500 amp 100Khz Ringwave and category B BiWave
- SURGE VOLTAGE ATTENUATION: N-G 2000:1, L-G 240:1, L-N 100:1
- INSERTION LOSS: 65 db N-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 45 to 60 db L-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 18 to 54 db L-N from 50Khz to 500 Khz
- 6 UPS-supported AC outlets; 6-ft. cord
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.