Tripp Lite Netdirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount Ip Kvm SwitchSKU: B022-U08-IP
Sale Sold out
Regular price $726.36
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount IP KVM Switch
Tripp Lite NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount IP KVM Switch. Video port type: VGA. Security algorithms: 256-bit AES,3DES,802.1x RADIUS,SSL/TLS. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Maximum analog resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Scan interval: 255 s. Product colour: Black, Rack capacity: 1U, Country of origin: Taiwan. Width: 431.8 mm, Depth: 152.4 mm, Height: 44.4 mm
The B022-U08-IP NetDirector IP KVM Switch allows secure access to multiple computers from a single KVM (keyboard, monitor and mouse) console. A single KVM can directly control up to 8 computers.Built-in IP access allows the B022-U08-IP to be accessed from any computer on the LAN, WAN or Internet, whether that computer is located down the hall or halfway around the world. Simply log on via web browser using the Windows- and Java-based browser clients; or, access the KVM without a browser using the included Windows- and Java-based non-browser applications. Remote authentication is also supported via RADIUS and LDAP/S.A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Super Administrator, Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation, and can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese. Critical events on the installation can be tracked via the Log in the web interface, or the included Windows-based Log Server can be installed for more robust tracking.Once a remote session is initiated, you will be able to control the connected computers as if they were physically connected to your keyboard, monitor, and mouse. You can manually switch between computers using keyboard hotkeys, the remote session toolbar, or the KVM's OSD interface; or, you can automatically scan through each port using Auto Scan or Panel Array modes.Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. The B022-U08-IP includes two 6-ft Tripp Lite USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits. All other cable kits can be ordered separately.
- 1U Rackmount KVM Switch with built-in IP access.
- Connect either USB or PS/2 computers using P778-Series USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cable Kits – no need for separate cable kits.
- Control up to 8 computers on a single KVM switch.
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or Internet via the Windows™ or Java browser clients.
- AP Windows and Java non-browser applications allow the KVM to be remotely accessed via the network without going through a browser.
- External USB 1.1 port allows USB peripheral devices to be shared amongst connected computers.
- Grayscale feature allows you to view remote sessions in black and white, reducing the amount of data traveling over the network and improving keyboard/mouse response time over IP.
- Web management interface, OSD and toolbars provide convenient, user-friendly operation.
- 3-level security (Admin, User and Select) – up to 64 accounts can be created.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.