Tripp Lite N200-035-Gn Cat6 Gigabit Molded (Utp) Ethernet Cable (Rj45 M/M), Green, 35 Ft. (10.67 M)SKU: N200-035-GN
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.67
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Premium Cat5/5e/6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable, 24 AWG, 550 MHz/1 Gbps (RJ45 M/M), Green, 10.68 m
Tripp Lite N200-035-GN Cat6 Gigabit Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Green, 35 ft. (10.67 m). Cable length: 10.68 m, Cable standard: Cat6, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector contacts plating: Gold, Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s
The N200-035-GN Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This 10.68 m green cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with a PVC jacket, staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The N200-035-GN is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
The Ideal Solution for All High-Speed Cat5/5e/6 Networking
● Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
● Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
● Recommended for home or office applications
● Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
● Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
● Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with staggered-pin plug design
● Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
● Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
● Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
● Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 home/office network applications
● Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
● 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with PVC jacket
● Gold-plated copper contacts minimize data loss
● Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress and cracking
● N200-035-GN Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable, Green, 10.68 m
Batteries not Required to Operate
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.