Tripp Lite Isobar 2-Outlet Low-Profile Professional Audio/Video Power Conditioning Center, 10 ft. and 18 in. Cords, 5100 JoulesSKU: AV2FP
Sale Sold out
Regular price $196.05
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Isobar 2-Outlet Low-Profile Professional Audio/Video Power Conditioning Center, 10 ft. and 18 in. Cords, 5100 Joules
Tripp Lite Isobar 2-Outlet Low-Profile Professional Audio/Video Power Conditioning Center, 10 ft. and 18 in. Cords, 5100 Joules. Output power: 1440 W, AC input voltage: 110 - 125 V. Width: 114.3 mm, Depth: 235 mm, Height: 38.1 mm. Products per master (outer) case: 4 pc(s), Master (outer) case width: 264.2 mm, Master (outer) case length: 266.7 mm
Tripp Lite's AV2FP Professional Isobar Flat Panel Power Conditioning Center for Digital Displays provides ultimate protection (5100 joules) stopping damaging surges/spikes. Filters disruptive EMI/RFI line noise so Digital Displays perform to their full capability! You can see and hear the difference: sharper, crisper deeper, video; helps maintain longer component life spans. Perfect for flat-panel digital displays, Front-screen projection systems and more. High Definition bi-directional 2.2 GHz (gold) coaxial protects against surges /spikes from coming in on the coax input. Network/Ethernet protection with RJ45 covers all 8 pins for matrix switchers and streaming internet content. Premium Isobar surge protection technology. Low-profile all-metal housing installs neatly behind flat-panel displays. 3 diagnostic LEDs report conditions, 2 AC outlets, includes detachable 10-ft. and 18-in. power cords with right-angle plugs, circuit breaker, fail-safe thermal fusing and audible alarm.
- 1-line High Definition bi-directional 2.2 GHz (gold) coaxial surge protection HD-enhanced bandwidth
- 1-Network/Ethernet protection with RJ45 covers all 8 pins for matrix switchers and streaming internet content
- 2 surge / spike protected outlets / includes 2 detachable right angle power cords; 18-in & 10-ft
- 5100 joule surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering helps Digital Displays perform to their full capability! (sharper, crisper video; deeper video; helps maintain longer component life spans)
- ISOBAR Technology filters disruptive EMI/RFI line noise
- 3 Diagnostic LEDs report operational conditions
- Circuit breaker protects against dangerous system overload
- All Metal Housing within a Low profile design provides additional EMI / RFI rejection
- Built-in mounting brackets facilitates convenient installation behind any Digital Display
- Fail-safe thermal fusing acts like an additional circuit breaker, shutting down the unit and connected equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge
- Audible alarm immediately alerts you to damaged protection circuitry; perfect for when LEDs aren't normally viewed
- TUV tested to UL standards 1449 and 962A
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers connected components against surge damage—for life! (USA/Canada only)
- Lifetime product warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.