Tripp Lite Fiber Optic - 10/100Baset To 100Basefx-Sc Multimode Media Converter, 2Km, 1310NmSKU: N784-001-SC
Sale Sold out
Regular price $45.91
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Fiber Optic - 10/100BaseT to 100BaseFX-SC Multimode Media Converter, 2km, 1310nm
Tripp Lite Fiber Optic - 10/100BaseT to 100BaseFX-SC Multimode Media Converter, 2km, 1310nm. Maximum data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s, Converter input interface: 100Base-T, Converter output interface: 100Base-FX. Fiber optic connector: SC, Connectivity technology: Wired. Maximum transfer distance: 2000 m, Wavelength: 1310 nm, Fiber mode structure: Multi-mode. Product colour: Black, Country of origin: China. Input voltage: 100 - 240 V
Tripp Lite's N784-001-SC 10/100 Multimode Media Converter, is an economical way to extend the distance ( up to 2Km ) of network nodes by converting Cat5/6 UTP cables to Fiber Optic. The Media Converter features automatic MDI/MDI-X configuration, and the UTP port senses the network speed automatically as well. Dip switches allow half or full duplex operation on the fiber port. Power supplied by either AC-DC adapter, or USB connection ( switch selectable ).
- Convert UTP Ethernet to Fiber
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Half or Full Duplex Operation
- Auto-Senses 10/100
- Connect 10BaseT/100BaseT UTP Ethernet to 100BaseFX Fiber Ethernet
- UTP port auto-senses network speed
- Switch selectable half or full duplex operation on the fiber port
- Fiber lengths up to 2Km
- 2 Power Choices - AC-DC Adapter or USB
- 5 LED Function lights
- Uses 62.5/125 or 50/125 Multimode cable
- 3.75L x 2.75W x 1H
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Supports Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) for easy tracing of network link failures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.