Tripp Lite 1U Rackmount Console with 19-in. LCD, Short-DepthSKU: B021-000-19-SH
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,154.15
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1U Rackmount Console with 19-in. LCD, Short-Depth
Tripp Lite 1U Rackmount Console with 19-in. LCD, Short-Depth. Display diagonal: 48.3 cm (19"), Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels, Display: LCD. Interface: PS2/USB. Dimensions (WxDxH): 438.1 x 482.6 x 44.4 mm. Width: 476.2 mm, Height: 44.4 mm, Depth: 482.6 mm. Package weight: 15.6 kg, Package width: 586.7 mm, Package depth: 613.9 mm
Tripp Lite's B021-000-19-SH 1U Rackmount Console is the ideal solution for specialized vehicle projects, including rescue services and military specific applications. It can be mounted in as little as a 19" deep rack and features an integrated 19" LCD display, ( max native resolution of 1366 x 768), full 104-key keyboard and touch pad, all in a 1U rackmountable housing. It also features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive, CAC card reader, etc.. Your peripheral device connects to the USB type A port on the front of the unit, and your computer connects to the USB type A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable. This console is designed for use with a server or a KVM switch with PS/2 or USB console connectors. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Short-depth console mounts in cabinets with a minimum depth of 19""
- Designed for use with KVMs or Servers that have PS/2 or USB connectors
- 19"" LCD Screen with max native 1366 x 768 resolution
- Auto Sensing External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A)
- Mounts in 19" to 30" deep cabinets
- Full 19" LCD display screen, 104-key keyboard, touchpad
- Max native resolution of 1366 x 768
- Auto Sensing External AC Adapter, 1.83 m (6-ft.) (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A)
- Includes 6-ft. PS/2 cable kit for use with PS/2 KVMs or Servers
- PS/2 to USB adapter included for use with USB KVMs or servers
- Features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive, CAC card reader, etc.
- Single rail, ball bearing slides
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.