Tripp Lite 10Kw 3-Phase Switched Pdu, Lx Interface, 200/208/240V Outlets (24 C13/6 C19), Lcd, IecSKU: PDU3EVSR6G60
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,560.45
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10kW 3-Phase Switched PDU, LX Interface, 200/208/240V Outlets (24 C13/6 C19), LCD, IEC 309 60A Blue, 1.8m/6 ft. Cord, 0U 1.8m/70 in. Height, TAA
Tripp Lite 10kW 3-Phase Switched PDU, LX Interface, 200/208/240V Outlets (24 C13/6 C19), LCD, IEC 309 60A Blue, 1.8m/6 ft. Cord, 0U 1.8m/70 in. Height, TAA. PDU types: Switched, Rack capacity: 0U, Type: Three-phase. AC outlets quantity: 30 AC outlet(s), AC outlet types: C13 coupler, C19 coupler, Power plug: IEC309. Cable length: 1.83 m. Monitoring: Current, Humidity, Power, Temperature, Outlet control: Lock-out, Recycle, Turn off, Turn on, Supported network protocols: IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, NTP. Nominal input voltage: 200-240 V, Maximum current: 24 A, AC input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
The PDU3EVSR6G60 10kW 3-Phase Switched Power Distribution Unit provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The 0U PDU features 30 switched outlets (24 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A six-foot cord with IEC 309 60A Blue plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.
Distributes, Monitors and Manages Network-Grade AC Power
- 10kW 200/208/240V switched PDU with 3-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- IEC 309 60A Blue plug with 6 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
30 Switched Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 24 C13 and 6 C19 outlets split into 3 separately breakered load banks
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
Color Touchscreen LCD
- Reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase, and output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy
- Generates unique QR code for read-only access to PowerAlert® Device Manager via mobile device
- Full access available by logging into PowerAlert Device Manager via browser as user with read/write credentials
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.