Transition Networks Tn-Sfp-Oc3Mb2 Network Transceiver Module Fiber Optic 100 Mbit/S 1550 NmSKU: TN-SFP-OC3MB2
Sale Sold out
Regular price $166.27
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :100BASE-FX 1550nm TX/1310nm RX MM (SC) [2 km/1.2 mi.]
Transition Networks TN-SFP-OC3MB2. SFP transceiver type: Fiber optic, Maximum data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s, Interface type: SFP. Power consumption (typical): 0.66 W. Width: 13 mm, Depth: 55 mm, Height: 8 mm
Per Cisco Systems literature, the Cisco switches with SFP slots do not accept modules other than Cisco’s own SFPs. The Cisco switch identifies the manufacturer ID along with the part number and blocks operations to this port for non-Cisco interfaces. Other major SFP switch manufacturers do not indicate in their literature that such restrictions are imposed. Transition Networks SFP units fully comply with Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows Transition Networks SFP modules to be used on other MSA-compliant SFP platforms without any problems.
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Simplex LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 Compliant
- Compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fibre Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL Applications
- Metro Edge Switching
TN-SFP-BXx or LXBxx SFP modules:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- Compliant with Fiber
Channel 1X SM-LC-L FC-PI
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.