Transition Networks S6210-3014 Network Media Converter 44.7 Mbit/S 1310 Nm Single-Mode BlackSKU: S6210-3014-NA
Sale Sold out
Regular price $669.61
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :2x BNC to 1310nm, single mode, SC
Transition Networks S6210-3014. Maximum data transfer rate: 44.7 Mbit/s. Fiber optic connector: SC, Connectivity technology: Wired. Maximum transfer distance: 20000 m, Wavelength: 1310 nm, Fiber mode structure: Single-mode. Product colour: Black, Certification: CISPR/EN55022 A, FCC A, CE, UL60950. Input voltage: 100 - 240 V, Output voltage: 12 V, Power consumption (typical): 2.4 W
The DS3 – T3/E3 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend DS3 connections over fiber.
The DS3 – T3/E3s supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
The DS3 – T3/E3 NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a stand-alone device installed at the remote location.
- AIS (Alarm Indication Signal)
- Coax Line Build Out
- Switch selectable for DS3/T3 or E3
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Loopback – Coax and Fiber
- LEDs for immediate visual status
- Supports dual or single fiber
- Supports multimode and single mode fiber at a variety of distances
- Supports CWDM SFPs
- SNMP management when used with ION chassis and management module
- Remote standalone can be managed by local peer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.