Transition Networks S6010-1014 Network Media Converter 2048 Mbit/S 1310 Nm Single-Mode BlackSKU: S6010-1014-NA
Sale Sold out
Regular price $669.75
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :RJ-48 to 1310nm, single mode, SC
Transition Networks S6010-1014. Maximum data transfer rate: 2048 Mbit/s. Fiber optic connector: SC, Connectivity technology: Wired. Maximum transfer distance: 20000 m, Wavelength: 1310 nm, Fiber mode structure: Single-mode. Product colour: Black, Certification: CISPR/EN55022 A, FCC A, CE, UL60950. Input voltage: 100 - 240 V, Output voltage: 12 V, Power consumption (typical): 2.6 W
The T1/E1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend T1/E1 connections over fiber.
The T1/E1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
The T1/E1NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a stand-alone device installed at the remote location.
- Remote in-band management
- Local or Remote Loopbacks - Copper or Fiber
- Switch selectable for T1 or E1
- Remote firmware upgrade
- LEDs for immediate visual status
- Supports dual or single fiber
- Supports multimode and single mode fiber at a variety of distances
- Supports CWDM SFPs
- SNMP management when used with ION chassis and management module
- Remote standalone can be managed by local peer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.