Transition Networks C3210-1014 Network Media Converter Internal 1000 Mbit/S 1310 Nm Single-ModeSKU: C3210-1014
Sale Sold out
Regular price $537.08
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ-45) [100 m/328 ft.], 1000BASE-LX 1310nm single mode (SC) [10 km/6.2 mi.]
Transition Networks C3210-1014. Maximum data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Converter input interface: 1000Base-T, Converter output interface: 1000BASE-LX. Fiber optic connector: SC, Connectivity technology: Wired. Maximum transfer distance: 10000 m, Wavelength: 1310 nm, Fiber mode structure: Single-mode. Certification: CISPR/EN55022 A, EN55024, EN61000, FCC A, CE. Power consumption (typical): 3.6 W
The ION C3210 device provides an interface between 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 1000Base-SX/LX ports allowing users to integrated fiber optic cabling into 10/100/1000Base-T copper environments.
- Intergrate fiber into copper based networking environments
- Can be used in any ION Platform Chassis
- Bridging legacy 10/100 devices into a Gigabit Backbone
- Secure Uni-directional transmission
- Standards based, will link with any standard 10/100/1000Base-T and any standard 1000Base-SX or LX ports
- Copper and Fiber Auto-Negotiation
- Switch Selectable Speeds
Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass Through
Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Remote Fault Detect
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)
Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Automatic Link Restoration
Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- IEEE 802.1P QoS, IPv4 TOS/Diffserv, IPv6 traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN, tagging and doubling tagging (Q in Q)
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Virtual Cable Test on UTP port
- Uni-directional data transmission
- Bandwidth Allocation
An important feature found on select converters which allows network administrators to set the bandwidth of the converter to 64KB increments via SNMP management.
- DMI, digital diagnostics per SFF-8472
- RMON counters for each port
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.