TP-Link EAP653 Dual Band IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.93 Gbit/s Wireless Access PointSKU: EAP653
TP-Link EAP653 Dual Band IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.93 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
The New Slimline Business WiFi 6
AX3000 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
AX3000 WiFi 6 Speed
2402 Mbps on 5 GHz + 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
160 MHz Channel
Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160
Uninterrupted streaming when moving between APs
High-Efficiency WiFi 6
More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment
Optimize overall performance by reducing WiFi interference
Φ160 mm 33.6 mm elegant design brings more agility
Centralized Cloud Management
Manage the whole network locally or from the cloud
Omada Mesh Technology
More flexible and convenient wireless deployment
Supports both DC (adapter sold separately) and 802.3at PoE+ for flexible installations
Designed for Business EnvironmentsRequiring High-Performance WiFi | Hospitality
High-quality and full coverage Guest WiFi
High-security WiFi to connect more devices
Seamless marketing WiFi coverage to boost business
Stable, seamless, and high-security WiFi coverage
Faster streaming, downloading, video conferencing, and more
Power up Your Business with New-Era Business WiFi 6
WiFi 6 brings faster speeds, lower lag, less interference, and higher capacity.
Lightning-Fast AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds
New-era business WiFi 6 with speeds up to 2976 Mbps brings more than twice the speed of WiFi 5. Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved WiFi speeds.
25% more data encoded at one time
Long OFDM Symbol
11% faster speed
Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers. It provides 100% centralized cloud management and creates a highly scalable network controlled from a single interface.
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment to Optimize Overall Performance
Provides powerful wireless performance while significantly reducing WiFi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network.
Easy Deployment & Higher Performance by Omada Mesh | Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
- Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 2976 Mbps WiFi speeds.
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- 160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.?
- Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (DC adapter sold separately) power supply for flexible installations.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Φ160 mm 33.6 mm elegant design brings more agility.
Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Antenna Form Factor: Internal
Brand Name: TP-Link
Form Factor: Junction Box Mount
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Product Model: EAP653
Product Name: AX3000 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
Manufacturer Part Number: EAP653
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- AX3000 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
- Ceiling/Wall/Junction Box Mounting Kits
- Installation Guide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.