Toshiba X300 Hdwr21Cxzsta 12Tb 7200 Rpm 256Mb Cache Sata 6.0Gb/S 3.5" Internal Hard DriveSKU: HDWR21CXZSTA
Sale Sold out
Regular price $277.81
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
- 7200 RPM 256MB Cache
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Gaming Hard Drives
Built for the ProWhether you’re a PC gamer, video editor, or graphic designer, the X300 hard drive offers the capacity and performance that the pros demand. With up to 16 TB1 of capacity to store your growing game libraries and HD content, you can keep all your creations without worrying about running out of space.
Designed to Up Your GameThe last thing gamers and production artists want is lag - the X300 hard drive delivers 7200 RPM speed and up to 512 MB cache size for a responsive experience when loading games or large multimedia files. Plus, Toshiba’s cache technology helps optimize cache allocation during read/write cycles to help provide high drive performance in real time.
The X300 hard drive’s internal shock sensor and ramp-loading technology help protect your drive and data from harm - so you can play, edit, animate and create as much as you like, without worrying about the safety of your content.
Toshiba X300 Performance Internal Hard DrivePush your gaming and creative limits with the speed, reliability, and capacity of the Toshiba X300 Performance Internal Hard Drive. Optimized to handle high-end graphics and videos, the X300 hard drive is designed to minimize buffering and help eliminate lag so you can be on your game, every time.
- Gaming PCs
- Professional desktop workstations
- All-in-one PCs
- Home media computers.
Reliable & DurableRamp loading technology & built-in shock sensors to help protect your content. Supports MTTF up to 600K hours7.
(1) One Terabyte (1 TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. Actual formatted storage capacity may vary. For details, please visit Toshiba's Consumer HDD website.
(2) Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration & operating system.
(3) Product specifications, colors, configurations and components are subject to change without notice.
(4) "2.5-inch" & "3.5-inch" mean the form factor of HDDs. They do not indicate drive's physical size.
(5) For "Drive Bays Supported", please contact your Solutions Provider as compatibility with host device will vary based on the system.
(6) Workload is a measure of the data throughput of the year, and it is defined as the amount of data written, read or verified by commands from the host system.
(7) MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) is not a guarantee or estimate of product life; it is a statistical value related to mean failure rates for a large number of products which may not accurately reflect actual operation. Actual operating life of the product may be different from the MTTF.
(8) Read and write speed may vary depending on the host device, read and write conditions, and file size.
(9) Drive life may vary depending on usage and workload.
(10) Standard limited warranty terms apply. The warranty brochure can be viewed at Toshiba's Consumer HDD website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.