Toshiba N300 Hdwg180Xzsta 8Tb 7200 Rpm 256Mb Cache Sata 6.0Gb/S 3.5" High-Reliability Hard DriveSKU: HDWG180XZSTA
Sale Sold out
Regular price $237.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
- 7200 RPM 256MB Cache
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- For NAS systems
Protect What Matters MostBuilt-in Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors and heat prevention controls detect and compensate for shock, rotational vibration, and heat, while error recovery control helps reduce critical downtime — so you can access your data when you need it.
The Speed to Stay AheadDesigned to handle high data workloads in a multi-RAID NAS environment, the N300 hard drive delivers fast data transfer speed up to 274 MB/s8 — thanks to the large cache size and 7200 RPM speed.
Designed for 24/7 Operation(9)Whether you’re hosting a cloud, sharing files between workgroups or powering a high-traffic network, the N300 NAS hard drive delivers advanced reliability supporting workloads of up to 180 TB per year6 and MTTF of up to 1.2 million hours7 to help keep your NAS system running 24/7.
Toshiba N300 NAS Internal Hard Drive
The N300 NAS Internal Hard Drive is designed with the growing business in mind. When speed, reliability and performance matter most, the N300 hard drive delivers. Keep your most important data safe and secure so you can move forward with confidence.
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Multimedia server storage
- Private cloud storage
- Small business server and storage
Built In ProtectionMitigate Rotational Vibration with built-in RV sensors.
(1) One Terabyte (1 TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. Actual formatted storage capacity may vary. For details, please visit Toshiba's Consumer HDD website.
(2) Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration & operating system.
(3) Product specifications, colors, configurations and components are subject to change without notice.
(4) "2.5-inch" & "3.5-inch" mean the form factor of HDDs. They do not indicate drive's physical size.
(5) For "Drive Bays Supported", please contact your Solutions Provider as compatibility with host device will vary based on the system.
(6) Workload is a measure of the data throughput of the year, and it is defined as the amount of data written, read or verified by commands from the host system.
(7) MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) is not a guarantee or estimate of product life; it is a statistical value related to mean failure rates for a large number of products which may not accurately reflect actual operation. Actual operating life of the product may be different from the MTTF.
(8) Read and write speed may vary depending on the host device, read and write conditions, and file size.
(9) Drive life may vary depending on usage and workload.
(10) Standard limited warranty terms apply. The warranty brochure can be viewed at Toshiba's Consumer HDD website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.