- Toshiba 14TB SATA 3.5" Enterprise HDD
- SATA3 6.0Gb/s, 7200 RPM
- 512e Persistent Write Cache Technology
- Innovative 9-disk Helium-Sealed Design
- 3.5" Form Factor, 26.10mm height
Toshiba MG07ACAxxx Series
Using the world’s first 9-disk Helium-sealed design, the MG07ACA Enterprise Capacity SATA HDD provides up to 14TB storage capacity in industry-standard 3.5" form factor, to meet the needs of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, and business critical servers and storage systems. It spins at 7,200RPM, operates over SATA 6Gbps host interface, and uses proven CMR/PRM recording technologies providing optimum compatibility and data reliability.
The MG07ACA Series utilizes Toshiba precision laser welding technology to seal helium inside the 9-disk mechanics for the life of the drive. The helium-sealed design reduces aerodynamic drag to deliver a lower operational power profile, helping to achieve TCO objectives for cloud-scale and software-defined data center infrastructure.
- 14TB and 12TB capacity models
- Innovative 9-disk helium-sealed design for superior storage density
- Industry-standard 3.5", 26.1mm form factor
- 7,200RPM performance
- SATA 6Gbps interface
- Low operational power profile, providing excellent power efficiency (W/TB) for better TCO
- 550 total TB transferred per year workload rating
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology; (512e Model) Includes Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for data-loss protection in sudden power-loss events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) option model available
- Cloud-scale storage infrastructure
- Software-defined data center infrastructure
- File- and object-based storage infrastructure
- Mid-line/near-line business critical workloads
- Tier 2 business-critical servers and storage systems
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.