- [Paint your build with 16 8M colors] - deliver 16 8 million full spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects to bring your gaming system to life
- [Ring Duo fans] - total 18 addressable LED dual lighting Zones with self-lubricated hydraulic Bearing the PWM fan has speed ranging from 500 to 1500 RPM for maximizing airflow while minimizing noise
- [Tt RGB Plus software/app] - Control fan speed and lights easily with a click tap or voice command via the patented TT RGB Plus software and TT AI voice control
- [Sync with Razer Chroma] - experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on cooling systems and gaming gear via TT RGB Plus and Razer Synapse 3
- [Works with Alexa] - Pair with an Alexa-enabled device (not included) and control lights fan speeds and even check the current weather condition by giving verbal commends via TT RGB Plus software/app
- [Motherboard Sync option] - with TT Sync controller (cl-o015-pl00bl-a) lighting effects can be controlled by select 5V addressable RGB e
Thermaltake Floe DX RGB 280 water cooling solution (CL-W257-PL14SW-B)
This premium all-in-one CPU liquid cooler takes water cooling performance to the next level with a reliable pump, high-efficiency radiator, and powerful yet quiet Riing Duo RGB fans. Both the pump and fans support addressable RGB lighting, offering you the ability to create and customize gorgeous lighting that's uniquely yours. Its versatile mount supports both mainstream Intel and AMD platforms.
Floe DX RGB
The Thermaltake Floe DX RGB is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler which is designed with a set of high performance Riing Duo addressable LED fans and a waterblock. In addition, the universal socket design supports both Intel and AMD compatible motherboards.
TT RGB PLUS Software & App
Monitor fan performance, adjust fan speeds, and customize lighting effects for all your compatible products via the TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusive mobile app with ease. You can drag the slider to adjust the ideal fan speed (RPM) on the dedicated control panel, or simply choose default modes.
NeonMaker Light Editing Software
NeonMaker is a new and innovative approach to adjusting RGB lighting on the Floe DX RGB, this allows users to customize lighting profiles, adjust effects on the timeline and lighting directions. Personalize your Floe DX RGB with NeonMaker and orchestrate your very own unique light show!
Immerse yourself with 100’s of Downloadable Profiles by Creators from around the world.
Fascinating RGB Illumination
Equipped with two Riing Duo RGB fans (36 LEDs in total), the Floe DX 280 is supported by the TT RGB PLUS software to control lighting effects and fan speed. Now you can even level up your build with NeonMaker and enjoy full flexibility to customize your own color theme.
The high-static pressure Riing Duo fan feature 18 addressable LEDs in a ring design, long-life hydraulic bearing and compression blade, which delivers remarkable cooling performance by generating higher pressure whilst keeping quiet.
- Taiwan Patent Appl. No.: 105218971
- US Patent Appl. No.: 15/434,241
High Efficiency Radiator
The Specially designed 360mm radiator is designed with increased surface area allowing heat to be easily dissipated delivering enhanced cooling performance.
Ultimate CPU Cooling Performance
Combined with a copper base plate and a reliable pump, the Floe DX series provides unparalleled heat dissipation.
Digital Lighting Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back allowing you to set up a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software.
*It is recommended to connect no more than 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
*DO NOT connect Floe DX to other TT RGB PLUS controllers.
The Floe DX RGB Series can be easily installed and is totally maintenance-free. Other than that, it takes up only a minimal amount of space in your chassis.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem
Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products (CPU/VGA water blocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips, gaming keyboards, headsets, mice and mouse pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
TT RGB PLUS Software
Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
NeonMaker is the new advanced editing software for RGB lighting customization.
TT AI Voice Control
Give you full control over the TT RGB PLUS products with your voice. SyncALL, Say “Hello TT”.
Thermaltake ARTT App
ARTT App allows users to demonstrate TT product details through AR technology.
Works with Amazon Alexa
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to give voice commands to the Alexa-enabled devices.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Note: TT AI Voice control, Razer Chroma and Amazon Alexa requires the use of at least one TT RGB PLUS software-enabled product to function.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.