Supermicro PWS-2K02D-BR power supply unit 2000 W GreySKU: PWS-2K02D-BR
Sale Sold out
Regular price $771.83
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :2000/1600 W, Redundant, 166.7/133.3 A, 80x80mm fans
Supermicro PWS-2K02D-BR. Total power: 2000 W, Efficiency: 92%. Purpose: Server. Product colour: Grey, Cooling type: Active, Fan diameter: 8 cm
One of the biggest benefits of moving to a blade environment is the relocation of power supplies and fans into a single chassis versus an individual set in each server. This greatly helps reduce the power requirements on a per server basis.
Underlining Supermicro's high-efficiency power philosophy into the MicroBlade server technology, Supermicro engineers have mastered the power supply design challenge to produce high-quality, high-performance solutions with peak efficiency ratings of 96%. Supermicro solutions continue to outperform and outlast the competition and providing the best technology investment available to customers.
Key Advantages of Supermicro High-efficiency Blade Power Supply
- Availability - Non-stop power with N+1 or N+N up to 8 redundant power supply modules
- Cost Saving - At 96% peak efficiency, power consumption is significantly reduced, providing a planet-friendly, real-world advantage for our environment.
- Investment Protection - Power capacity headroom for future generation processors
- Easy Installation - Snap-in installation from the back of the chassis; hot-swappable in operation
- Intelligent Power Infrastructure - Each power enclosure includes a power management module that monitors the power supplies and the power enclosure that connects to the blade management.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.