Startech.Com 100Ft Cat5E Networking Cable Blue 30.5 MSKU: S45PATCH100B
Sale Sold out
Regular price $51.91
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :100 ft, Cat5e, Blue, Snagless, Shielded, RJ45, F/UTP
StarTech.com 100ft Cat5e. Cable length: 30.5 m, Cable standard: Cat5e, Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45
StarTech.com's Cat5e Shielded F/UTP Snagless Patch Cables offer reliable Ethernet connections. This 100ft cable meets or exceeds all Category 5e specifications and features a durable blue jacket that simplifies departmental color coding while providing rugged flexibility for network connections.
To reduce susceptibility to EMI/RFI and near end cross-talk, the patch cable is shielded throughout the length of the cable, as well as around the RJ45 connectors. Our Cat5e Shielded F/UTP Snagless Patch Cables also feature a snagless design that protects the RJ45 clip from snagging during installation, as well as PVC molded strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination point from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage.
StarTech.com's Cat5e Shielded F/UTP Snagless Patch Cable is constructed of top quality materials (100% copper conductors, 24 Gauge Wire, 50 micron Gold Connectors) to ensure optimum durability and performance, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Shielded cable protects your high speed network from noise and EMI (electromagnetic interference)
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Cable designed to meet or exceed Cat 5e industry standards
- StarTech.com’s Cat 5e high-speed cable offers the stability and reliability required by Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Computer Networks
- Colored Hoods for departmental color coding and easy identification
- Molded strain relief and stranded wires for added flexibility and durability
- StarTech.com Category 5e shielded cables are manufactured to meet or exceed CAT5e specifications
- Suited for all industrial applications
- Works with 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T, 10 BASE-T, Token Ring, ATM & ISDN networks
- Designed for Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems and other applications requiring high-speed cables
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.