SonicWall 01-SSC-4342 hardware firewall 1U 6250 Mbit/sSKU: 01-SSC-4342
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15,256.34
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :6.25 Gbps, 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports, 4 x 2.5GbEports, 4 x 2.5GbESFP ports, 16 x 1GbEports, 1Y
SonicWall 01-SSC-4342. Firewall throughput: 6250 Mbit/s. Mean time between failures (MTBF): 154529 h, Certification: ICSA Firewall, ICSA Anti-Virus, FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria NDPP (Firewall and IPS), UC APL,.... Networking standards: IEEE 802.3. Routing protocols: BGP,OSPF,RIP-1,RIP-2. Total storage capacity: 64 GB
The SonicWall Network Security appliance (NS) Mid-Range Firewall series consolidates automated advanced threat prevention technologies in a mid-range next-generation firewall platform. Built on a multi-core hardware architecture featuring 10-GbE and 2.5-GbE interfaces, the NS series scales to meet the performance demands of mid-sized networks, branch offices and distributed enterprises. NS series firewalls feature cloud-based and on-box capabilities such as TLS/SSL decryption and inspection, application intelligence and control, Secure SD-WAN, real-time visualization and WLAN management.
- Block more attacks with Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) & Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technologies
- Prevent advanced threats with cloud-based and on-box threat prevention
- Decrypt and inspect TLS/SSL and SSH traffic in real time
- Enhance throughput with 10-GbE and 2.5-GbE interfaces
- Ensure redundancy with dual power supplies
- Leverage the onboard storage module
- Extend your network perimeter with the built-in wireless controller
Network control and flexibility
Create high-performance WANs using low-cost Intern access with Secure SD-WAN technology
Take advantage of the powerful SonicOS operating system
Deploy application intelligence and control
Enhance security through network segmentation using VLANs
Implement high-speed wireless security
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.