- IronWolf Pro is designed for everything business NAS. Get used to tough, ready, and scalable 24x7 performance that can handle multidrive environments across a wide range of capacities up to 18TB.
- IronWolf Pro internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 24-bay network attached storage (NAS), multi-user NAS server environments that demand powerhouse performance. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300TB/year.
- Seagate Rescue Data Recovery are included on every Ironwolf Pro NAS hard drive purchased and shipped January 1, 2020 or later. Ironwolf Pro comes with a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 3-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery from 4TB and up.
Seagate IronWolf Pro Hard Drive
Tough. Ready. Scalable.
IronWolf Pro is designed for everything business NAS. It's built to be always on, always accessible. AgileArray technology and standard Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors make for system agility and optimal reliability in multi-drive environments up to 24 bays. Multi-user technology and up to 300TB/year workload rates allow IronWolf Pro to perform and scale up with your enterprise. And IronWolf Pro comes standard with 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Service, giving you extra peace of mind in case of mechanical issues, and accidental and natural disasters.
Available in multiple capacities to suit your needs.
AgileArray firmware coupled with built-in rotational vibration sensors provide reliable storage for NAS with little lag or down time, even during the heaviest of workloads
DRIVE HEALTH AND DATA RECOVERY
IronWolf Health Management (IHM) improves overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention, and recovery options. When IronWolf Pro hard drives are integrated into compatible NAS systems, the overall system reliability increases due to constant monitoring and user alerts.1, 2
1. IronWolf Health features subject to change.
2. NAS vendors may vary in compatibility with IronWolf Health Management. Contact your Seagate sales representative for further details.
FILE SHARING AND RV SENSORS
Multiple users can confidently upload and download data on a NAS system populated with IronWolf hard drives.
IronWolf Pro drives come with RV sensors built in for higher bay NAS. Built with conventional magnetic recording (CMR), IronWolf Pro drives deliver the consistent performance you need.
When you purchase and register an IronWolf Pro drive, a Rescue Recovery Data Plan is included for 3 years. You’ll have access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case of unexpected data loss.*
*3-year coverage for products shipped January 1, 2020 or later. Registration required to activate. Rescue recovery services not available in all countries. Contact your Seagate sales representative for further details.
FOR MULTI-BAY NAS ENVIRONMENTS
IronWolf can handle the vibrations and high workload rates of a high-data network within a multi-bay NAS environment.
Please note: IronWolf drives are tested and approved by QNAP
IRONWOLF HAS YOUR BACK
IronWolf and IronWolf Pro help keep you on schedule with 24×7 remote access, backup, and file sharing.
Please note: For high workloads, collaborative environments use IronWolf Pro drives in Synology NAS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.