- 3TB, SATA 6Gb/s, 64MB
- Higher performance with Seagate AcuTrac servo technology
- Best for Desktop or all-in-one PCs, home servers and Entry-level (DAS)
Seagate ST3000DM001 Desktop HDD
Versatile. Fast. Dependable.
This 3.5" HDD offers the performance you need to handle all your PC needs fast, such as working, playing, storing your movies and music, and more. It boasts 7200 RPM spin speed, SATA 6 Gbps host interface and 64MB high-speed cache, enabling ultra fast access to your data. It also offers unbeatable dependability for your peace of mind, courtesy of Seagate's decades of expertise in engineering and manufacturing high-quality, highly reliable hard disk drives. This drive is suitable for use in desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, home servers and entry-level direct-attached storage (DAS) devices.
- Double your capacity and drive down costs with the industry’s first 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
- Seagate AcuTrac servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
- Seagate OptiCache technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
- Seagate SmartAlign technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors.
- Free Seagate DiscWizard software allows you to install a 3TB hard drive in Windows, including XP, without UEFI BIOS.
- Desktop or all-in-one PCs
- Home servers
- PC-based gaming systems
- Desktop RAID
- Direct-attached external storage devices (DAS)
- Network-attached storage devices (NAS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.