Panduit Copper Patch Cord, Category 6, Blue UTP Cable, 1 Meter networking cable 1 mSKU: UTPSP1MBUY
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.38
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Copper Patch Cord, Category 6, Blue UTP Cable, 1 Meter
Panduit Copper Patch Cord, Category 6, Blue UTP Cable, 1 Meter. Cable length: 1 m
- Exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E standards.
- Meet draft requirements of IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus.
- Each patch cord is 100% performance tested and wired T568B.
- Constructed of Category 6, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and TX6™ PLUS Modular Plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance.
- Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications.
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications.
- Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug.
- Perform in center of TIA/EIA component range, ensuring interoperability and excellent performance.
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number.
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes.
- Optional Patch Cord Color Bands snap on and off individual patch cables offering endless color-coding options.
- Optional RJ45 Plug Lock-In Device blocks unauthorized removal of cable, IP phone, other networking equipment or critical connection.
- Third party tested for Category 6 component compliance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.