Noctua NF-A8 5V, Premium Quiet Fan with USB Power Adaptor Cable, 3-Pin, 5V Version (80mm, Brown)SKU: NF-A8 5V
- Premium quiet fan, 80x80x25 mm, 5V, 3-pin Molex, 2200 RPM, 17.7 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 80x25mm A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 5V 3-pin version (2200rpm) with polarity protection for 5V-based industrial applications or replacing 5V fans in various devices
- USB power adaptor cable allows the fan to run on devices with USB host ports, power banks or USB power supplies such as those used by smartphones
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connection to proprietary fan headers
The NF-A8 5V is a dedicated 5V version of Noctua’s award-winning, premium-quality NF-A8 80mm fan. Featuring an AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard frame and sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A8 is renowned for its superior performance and outstanding quietness of operation. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua’s reference class SSO2 bearing guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with the included USB power adaptor cable, OmniJoin adaptor set and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, the NF-A8 5V is a premium choice for demanding 5V applications.
Being a 5V fan, the NF-A8 5V cannot be run at 12V and will be damaged when used with typical 12V power sources such as PC motherboard fan headers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.