- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x10 mm, 5V, 3-pin Molex, 4500 RPM, 17.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 40x10mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal replacement for noisy or broken 5V 4cm fans in 3D printers, DVRs, NAS, switches, routers, other network and storage devices, etc.
- 3-pin 5V version with 4500rpm, not to be used at 12V (such as in PC environments)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and an AAO standard frame, the NF-A4x10 5V is a dedicated 5V version of Noctua’s highly optimised, premium quality quiet 40x10mm fan. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua’s reference class SSO2 bearing guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, the OmniJoin™ Adaptor Set and 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NF-A4x10 5V is a premium choice for demanding 5V applications.
Being a 5V fan, the NF-A4x10 5V can not be run at 12V and will be damaged when used with typical 12V power sources such as PC mainboard fan headers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.