Nexus 9K 48P 10G Sfp+ & 6P 40G,Qsfp+ Spare No Acc Kit Ps & FanSKU: N9K-C9372PX-E=
Cisco Nexus 9372PX-E Layer 3 Switch
Organizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and nonvirtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:
- Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.
- Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).
- With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multitenancy.
- Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multinode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The Cisco Nexus 9300 platform consists of fixed-port switches designed for top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) deployment in data centers that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. They are Layer 2 and 3 nonblocking 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switches with up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) of internal bandwidth.
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Product Series: 9300
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: 9372PX-E
Product Name: Nexus 9372PX-E Layer 3 Switch
Product Line: Nexus
Manufacturer Part Number: N9K-C9372PX-E
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Weight (Approximate): 22.20 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.