Meraki MS210-24-HW Ethernet SwitchSKU: MS210-24-HW
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,462.06
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Meraki MS210-24-HW Ethernet Switch
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHESCisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- Access to 10G uplink by physically stacking with the MS225
- Gigabit Access switching with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Built-in dual stacking interfaces with up to 80G bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps bandwidth support
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Product Series: MS210
Brand Name: Meraki
Form Factor: Desktop
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: MS210-24-HW
Product Name: MS210-24-HW Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: MS210-24-HW
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- MS210-24-HW Ethernet Switch
- Mounting Screw Kit
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 6.03 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.