Iconverter Rs-422/485 Serial To Fiber Media Converter Terminal Sc Single-Mode 30Km ModuleSKU: 8783T-1
iConverter RS-422/485 Serial to Fiber Media Converter Terminal SC Single-Mode 30km Module
The Omnitron iConverter RS422/485 is a managed serial RS-422 and RS-485 to fiber converter that transmits serial protocol over fiber media. Fiber transmission extends serial signals up to 120km, and is immune from electrical and magnetic interference.
The RS422/485 is available with a single-mode, multimode or single-fiber transceiver. The serial port interface is available with either a DB-9 female connector or terminal block connector for field wiring.
The RS422/485 automatically detects the signal baud rate of connected Full-Duplex serial device, ranging from 110 to 921,600 baud. It also automatically adjusts to changes in the connected device's Full-Duplex baud rate during operation without reconfiguration or interruption of service.
Half-Duplex RS-485 and Full-Duplex RS-485 (sometimes referred to as Multipoint RS-422) operations are supported via a configurable baud rate DIP-switch to match the master/slave communication timing.
- Supports baud rates ranging from 110 to 921,600 baud
- Serial interface available as DB-9 or Terminal Block connector for field wiring
- Features built-in configurable terminators
- Features configurable baud rate for Half-Duplex RS-485 and Full-Duplex RS-485 operation
- Supports RTS and CTS controls
- Supports Point-to-Point Half and Full-Duplex, Multi- Point Full-Duplex, and either Head, Tail or Mid-Position
- Features remote Fiber Loopback DIP-switch for easy testing of fiber link, even during serial transmission
- Management is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- Modules are hot-swappable in 19-Module, 5-Module, 2-Module or 1-Module chassis
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support
- Attach multiple devices together or expand the number of devices connected to your existing network by using 2 transceiver/media converter
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- The Rack-mountable provides convenient installation
Product Type: Transceiver/Media Converter
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: United States
Product Series: RS422/485
Brand Name: Omnitron Systems
Form Factor: Wall Mountable
Manufacturer: Omnitron Systems
Product Model: 8783T-1-x
Product Name: iConverter RS422/485 Term. Conn. SC Single-Mode 30km Plug-In Module
Package Type: Retail
Product Line: iConverter
Manufacturer Part Number: 8783T-1
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.omnitron-systems.com
- iConverter RS422/485 Term. Conn. SC Single-Mode 30km Plug-In Module
- User Manual
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 8 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.