Hitachi GST Travelstar 7K750 HTS727575A9E364 (0J12283) 750GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5" Internal Notebook Hard Drive Bare DriveSKU: 0J12283
Sale Sold out
Regular price $119.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
- 7200 RPM
- 16MB Cache
- SATA 3.0Gb/s
Travelstar 7K750 is a 7200 RPM, 375GB/platter, 2.5-inch hard drive with capacities of 500GB, 640GB and 750GB. This standard 9.5mm, two-disk design, intended for use in notebook PCs, external storage and other mobile applications, uses the industry’s new Advanced Format. Advanced Format increases the physical sector size on hard drives from 512 bytes to 4096 (4K) bytes, which increases drive capacities and improves error correction capabilities.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE HARD DRIVECombining Advanced Format technology, 7200RPM HDD, large cache and SATA 3Gbps interface, Travelstar 7K750 delivers speed and capacity, without sacrificing battery life or audio quality, to meet the multi-tasking demands of commercial and consumer users on the go.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & LOW POWER CONSUMPTIONThe Hitachi Travelstar 7K750 drive boasts halogen-free design and low power consumption to save our environments as well as for more unplugged notebook time.
- ENCRYPTION OPTIONTravelstar 7K750 is the fifth generation self-encrypting drive (SED) to feature Hitachi’s Bulk Data Encryption. The SED encrypts data using protected keys in real time, providing users the highest level of data protection available. It also speeds and simplifies drive re-purposing. By deleting the encryption key, the data on the drive is rendered unreadable, thereby eliminating the need for time-consuming data-overwrite.
- ENHANCED AVAILABILITY (EA)—FOR 24X7 ACCESS TO DATAHitachi provides enhanced availability models that allow the Travelstar 7K750 to deliver 24x7 access to data for data-intensive applications requiring round-the-clock operation. The 7K750 provides high capacity, durability and low power utilization on a proven platform for quality and reliability. EA models support the stringent demands of “always-on” applications in lower-transaction environments.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.