Hewlett Packard Enterprise Sx1018Hp GreySKU: 689638-B21
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18,942.86
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Ethernet Switch for c-Class BladeSystem, 48K MAC, 1440 Gbps uplink port bandwidth, 18 QSFP+, mini-USB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise SX1018HP. MAC address table: 48000 entries, Switching capacity: 640 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.3x
The Mellanox SX1018HP Ethernet Switch delivers the highest-performing Ethernet fabric solution in a blade form factor by delivering up to 1.36Tb/s of non-blocking throughput to High-Performance Computing, High Frequency Trading and Enterprise Data Centers, with ultra low-latency. Utilizing the latest Mellanox SwitchX ASIC technology,the SX1036 is ideally suited as an access switch providing 10Gb/40Gb connectivity to as many as 16 blade servers and eighteen 40Gb uplinks to the next level of aggregation switching.
The SX1036 switch has a rich set of networking and application performance features that excel in any data center, making this switch the perfect solution for your network.
Optimized design provides high-density, low latency, energy-saving Layer 2 non-blocking switching.
- Highest Density - Up to 16 40Gb Downlinks and 18 40Gb uplinks in a blade form factor
- Lowest Latency 230nsec for 40GigE; 250nsec for 10GigE
- Lowest Power - Less than 2.4 watts/port
- Optimized fabric - Supports RDMA over Converged Enhanced Ethernet
- Non Blocking - greater than 1:1 ratio means zero oversubscription
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.