Hewlett Packard Enterprise SN6010C Managed None 1U MetallicSKU: R0Q97A
Sale Sold out
Regular price $11,964.38
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :SN6010C 16Gb 12-port 16Gb Short Wave SFP+ Fibre Channel Switch
Hewlett Packard Enterprise SN6010C. Switch type: Managed. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: None. Switching capacity: 768 Gbit/s. Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
Are you looking for a high-performance Fibre Channel switch for departments, enterprises, or the edge?
The HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is a high-performance, flexible, and cost-effective platform providing high-density, 16 Gbps ports for storage networking deployments in small, medium-sized, and large enterprise environments. This switch offers outstanding value by providing high-availability, security, and ease of use at a cost-effective price in a compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form factor. With the flexibility to expand from 12 to 48 ports in 12-port increments, it offers the densities required to scale from an entry-level departmental switch to top-of-the-rack switch to edge connectivity in enterprise SANs. This switch delivers a non-blocking architecture, with all 48 4/8/16 Gbps ports operating at line rate concurrently. With dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays, this switch offers high availability scalable to mission-critical deployments.
High Performance with Exceptional Flexibility
- HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch includes 16 Gbps of dedicated bandwidth for each port and aggregate platform bandwidth of 768 Gbps, the HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is designed to meet the performance and scalability requirements of the most demanding environments.
- Compatible with HPE SN8000C (MDS 9500 Series) and HPE SN8500C (MDS 9700 Series) Multilayer Directors and MDS 9100 and 9200 Series Fabric Switches with up to 48 autosensing Fibre Channel ports capable of speeds of 16, 8, and 4 Gbps.
- Offers flexibility to "pay as you grow" by scaling the HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch onsite by enabling additional ports by adding on-demand port activation licenses.
Intelligent Storage Networking Services at a Cost-effective Price
- HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch supports innovative features such as virtual storage area network (VSANs), port channels, quality of service (QoS), SAN security, SAN management, hardware-enforced zoning, and in-service software upgrade (ISSU) at no additional cost to the user.
- Includes VSAN technology that provides a cost-effective way to consolidate resources while providing high resiliency to potential fabric disruptions.
- Provides advanced traffic management capabilities integrated into the HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch to simplify deployment and optimization of core-edge fabrics.
- NPIV and NPV technology provides independent management for each virtual machine and scaling of SANs without reaching Fibre Channel domain ID limits.
High Availability Platform
- HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is designed for mission-critical environments in which downtime is unacceptable.
- Offers non-disruptive software upgrades, dual hot-swappable power supplies (integrated fans for redundancy), hot-swappable fans, VSANs for fault isolation, port channels for ISL resiliency, and F-port trunking for resiliency on uplinks operating in NPV mode.
- HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch supports SAN plug-and-play capability as well as built-in storage network management, with all features available through a command-line interface (CLI) or the Data Center Network Manager for simplified storage management.
- Data Center Network Manager software (included with switch) provides a centralized management tool with task-based wizards that simplifies management of a standalone switch or multiple switches and fabrics at no additional cost.
- Common platform architecture and the use of MDS 9000 NX-OS Software intelligent storage networking services across all MDS 9000 Family switches reduce ongoing operating expenses by providing a consistent set of provisioning, management, and diagnostic capabilities.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.