Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intellijack 10512 Managed L3+ BlackSKU: JC748A
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14,623.09
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10512 - MIPS64, 128 MB, 1024 MB DDR2, 11.5 Tbps, 50/60 Hz, 2500 W, 75.4 kg
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intellijack 10512. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3+. MAC address table: 256000 entries, Switching capacity: 11500 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ag,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE.... Rack mounting
The HP 10500 series switches set a new benchmark for performance, reliability, and scalability with a next-generation CLOS architecture. Designed for enterprise campus core networks, the HP 10500 enables a cloud-connected and media-rich capable infrastructure. The 10500 provides industry leading 10GbE/40GbE port density, 3 microsecond latency, and very low energy consumption. With HP IRF technology, the HP 10500 scalability and resiliency can be extended and virtualized across up to 4-chassis with a single management interface enabling flatter, more agile networks. The HP 10500 along with the entire HP FlexNetwork achitecture can be seamlessly managed through a single-pane-of-glass with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC).
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Stateful firewall: enforces firewall policies to control traffic and filter access to network services; maintains session information for every connection passing through it, enabling the firewall to control packets based on existing sessions
Virtual private network (VPN)
• IPSec: provides secure tunneling over an untrusted network such as the Internet or a wireless network; offers data confidentiality, authenticity, and integrity between two endpoints of the network
• Management interface control: each of the following interfaces can be enabled or disabled depending on security preferences: console port, telnet port, or reset button
• High-density port connectivity: up to 12interface module slots; up to 48 40-GbE ports, 576 10-GbE ports, 576gigabit fiber/electrical ports per system
• High-speed fully distributed architecture: 21.78 Tbps capable backplane that supports up to 11.52 Tbps switching capacity with Type D fabric modules, providing non-blocking wire-speed 10GbE/40GbEperformance & future 100GbE expansion capability; with 4 fabrics, the switch delivers up to 8571 Mpps throughput; all switching and routing is performed in the I/O modules; meets today's and future demand of bandwidth intensive applications
Resiliency and high availability
• Redundant/Load-sharing fabrics, management, fan assemblies, and power supplies: increase total performance and power available while providing hitless, stateful failover
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.