Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 8325-32C Managed L3 None 1U BlackSKU: JL626A
Sale Sold out
Regular price $31,412.68
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Aruba 8325-32C 32-port 100G QSFP+/QSFP28 Front-to-Back 6 Fans and 2 Power Supply Bundle
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 8325-32C. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: None. MAC address table: 98304 entries, Switching capacity: 6400 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1ak,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE.... Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The Aruba 8325 switch serves as both a campus (core and aggregation) and data center (Top of Rack) switch. This game-changing solution offers an innovative approach to dealing with network demands in the mobile, cloud and IoT era. The Aruba 8325 is based on ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system that automates and simplifies critical and complex network tasks, delivers enhanced fault tolerance and facilitates zero-service disruption during planned or unplanned control-plane events. The key innovations in ArubaOS-CX are its microservices style modular architecture, REST APIs, Python scripting capabilities and the Aruba Network Analytics Engine. The Aruba 8325 Switch Series provides line rate 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, and 40GbE in a compact 1U form factor.
- High-performance Aruba campus core and aggregation switch and data center top-of-rack switch with 6.4 Tbps switching capacity.
- ArubaOS-CX automates using REST APIs and Python scripts.
- Monitor and troubleshoot with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- High availability, virtualization and simplicity with redundant power supplies and fans and Aruba VSX.
- Compact 1U switches with 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE connectivity.
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, VXLAN, and IPv6.
Game-changing Business Agility
- The Aruba 8325 Switch Series is a campus core and aggregation switch and data center Top of Rack solution with an innovative and powerful approach to dealing with the cross-domain demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era.
- Fully programmable with ArubaOS-CX, it brings automation and visibility and helps troubleshoot via simple scripting.
- Aruba Network Analytics Engine provides the ability to monitor and troubleshoot the network, system, application and security related issues easily, through simple python agents and REST APIs.
- Offers high-speed fully distributed architecture with 6.4Tbps of switching capacity.
- Provides robust security and QoS with advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features including support for BGP, OSPF, VRF and VXLAN.
Modern Software System Simplifies and Automates
- The Aruba 8325 Switch Series is based on the new ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system that automates and simplifies many critical and complex network tasks.
- The built-in time series database enables customers and developers to develop software modules for historical troubleshooting, as well as analysis of historical trends, to predict and avoid future problems due to scale, security, and performance bottlenecks.
- It includes stability, independent monitoring and restart of individual software modules, and enhanced software process serviceability functions. It also allows individual software modules to be upgraded for higher availability.
High Performance and High Availability
- The Aruba 8325 Switch Series includes a high-speed, fully distributed architecture and provides up to 6.4Tbps switching capacity to meet the demands and bandwidth-intensive applications today and in the future.
- Aruba’s high-availability technology is Aruba VSX which has been designed from ground up to deliver continuous availability, virtualization and simplicity requirements. Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies and fans provide additional resiliency.
- The compact 1U switch delivers line rate 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE with very low latency. Optimize for your deployment with models that provide 48 ports of 1/10/25 GbE + 8 ports of 40/100GbE or 32 ports of 40/100GbE.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.