Fortinet FortiWiFi 60F hardware firewall Desktop 10000 Mbit/sSKU: FWF-60F-A-BDL-824-36
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,072.40
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10x GE RJ45 ports (7x Internal Ports, 2x WAN Ports, 1x DMZ Port), Wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac-W2), 38.5 x 216 x 160 mm, 1.01 kg + 1YR CSPP SUP THREAT
Fortinet FortiWiFi 60F. Firewall throughput: 10000 Mbit/s, Firewall throughput: 9 Mpps, IPSec VPN throughput: 6.5 Gbit/s. Certification: ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN. Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n. Connectivity technology: Wired & Wireless, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Console port: RJ-45. Form factor: Desktop
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60F series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SDWAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.