Fortinet FortiGate-7060E-8-DC Hardware plus 5 Year 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard Unified Threat Protection (UTP)SKU: FG-7060E-8-DC-BDL-950-60
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,022,999.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :8U 6-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 2x manager modules and 4x hot swappable redundant DC-DC PSU + 5 Year, 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard Unified Threat Protection (UTP)
Fortinet FortiGate-7060E-8-DC Hardware plus 5 Year 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard Unified Threat Protection (UTP). Firewall throughput: 630000 Mbit/s, Firewall (UDP 1518) throughput: 630 Gbit/s, IPSec VPN throughput: 100 Gbit/s. Heat dissipation: 11184 BTU/h, Certification: FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB. Connectivity technology: Wired. AC input voltage: 100-240 V, Input current: 12 A, Power consumption (typical): 2330 W. Width: 440 mm, Depth: 651 mm, Height: 355.6 mm
The FortiGate 7000E series delivers high performance next generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for large enterprises and service providers. With multiple high-speed interfaces, high-port density, and high-throughput, ideal deployments are at the enterprise edge, hybrid data center core, and across internal segments. Leverage industry-leading IPS, SSL inspection, and advanced threat protection to optimize your network’s performance. Fortinet’s SecurityDriven Networking approach provides tight network integration to the new security generation.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.