Fortinet FortiGate 200E hardware firewall 1U 20000 Mbit/sSKU: FG-200E-BDL-824-12
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7,444.03
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :FortiGate 200E, Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, 1U, FortiOS
Fortinet FortiGate 200E. Firewall throughput: 20000 Mbit/s, VPN throughput: 9000 Mbit/s, IPS/IDS throughput: 6000 Mbit/s. Heat dissipation: 374.9 BTU/h, Concurrent users: 300 user(s), Noise level: 65 dB. Number of users: 300 user(s). Security algorithms: SHA-256, Firewall security: UDP. Management platform: FortiOS
FortiGate Mid-Range Next-Generation Firewall
FortiGate mid-range next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) provide high performance, multi-layered advanced security, and better visibility to protect against cyber-attacks while reducing complexity. FortiGate firewalls are purpose-built with security processers to enable the industry’s best threat protection and performance for SSL-encrypted traffic.
By providing granular visibility of applications, users, and IOT devices, these appliances are designed to identify issues quickly and intuitively. Our security services from FortiGuard Labs provide continuous threat intelligence updates to keep organizations protected from:
- Exploits and encrypted malware
- Malicious websites and botnets
- Ransomware and unknown attacks
FortiGate next-generation firewalls are the core of Fortinet Security Fabric, which defends known and unknown attacks and provides network security across the entire attack surface.
FortiGate mid-range firewalls include:
- Top-rated security validated by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- icon benefits two factor auth
- Industry’s highest threat protection and SSL inspection performance
- icon benefits reduce complicity
- Multi-layered security capabilities to reduce complexity
- visibility icon
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, users, and IOT devices
- platform support icon
- Single-pane-of-glass view with centralized management and reporting
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.