FLEXBOOT CAT6 24AWG CABLE_ 10FT WHITESKU: MPR-9835
Monoprice Flexboot Cat.6 UTP Patch Network Cable
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice™!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Monoprice™ Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® (NEC®) TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6 cable type for optimal performance and better dependability
- Fully compatible with network devices
Product Type: Network Cable
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Product Color: White
Product Material: Bare Copper
Packaged Quantity Condition: Pack
Brand Name: Monoprice
Manufacturer: Monoprice, Inc
Product Name: Flexboot Cat.6 UTP Patch Network Cable
Product Line: Flexboot
Manufacturer Part Number: 9835
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.monoprice.com
Packaged Quantity: 1
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.