Fast Ethernet (100-Mbps) Extreme Temperature Switch - (5) 10/100-Mbps Copper Rj4SKU: BBX-LBH3050A
Black Box Industrial 10/100-Mbps Ethernet Switch - Unmanaged, Extreme Temperature, 5-Port
Unlike the Ethernet switches in your wiring closet or computer center, the switches at the edges of your network have to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions. This is where the Industrial 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet Switch from Black Box comes in. It's built to withstand extreme temperatures of -40 to 75°C. An IP30 metal housing protects against dust and dirt.
Ideal for use in harsh environments, the switch is ideal for:
- Security/surveillance to backhaul IP camera data
- Building automation and HVAC control
- M2M communications with remote stations in oil/gas facilities
- Communications networks for defense and military applications
- Factory automation and machine control
The switch features 12-48 VDC redundant power, which is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protect and an Overload Current Resettable Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power wiring while the later protects the switch from overload currents.
Each port has two LEDs to show link and collision status. The switch also has a P-Fail LED which, in the event of a power failure, will activate the alarm to notify administrators.
Easy to set up
The switch is literally plug-and-play. All ports are autosensing for speed and duplex, adjusting to the connected device automatically. They also feature Auto MDI/MDI-X, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
- Features four 10/100-Mbps switch ports and one 10/100/100-Mbps uplink port.
- Withstands extreme temperatures between -40 and +167 F (-40 to +75 C) and has an IP 30 enclosure.
- Supports redundant 12-48 VDC input power and a P-Fail relay.
- Ideal for security and surveillance, building automation, oil/gas facilities, military applications and factories.
- Features broadcast storm protection.
- Mounts on a DIN rail or the wall.
- Includes panel mount kit.
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Brand Name: Black Box
Form Factor: Panel-mountable
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: Industrial 10/100-Mbps Ethernet Switch - Unmanaged, Extreme Temperature, 5-Port
Manufacturer Part Number: LBH3050A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.