Eaton FERRUPS UPS
Eaton® FERRUPS® uninterruptible power systems furnish unmatched reliability in configurable power protection for computers and telecommunications equipment. Patented ferroresonant technology delivers "bulletproof" power protection, overcoming spikes, sags, surges, noise and lightning. Eaton-exclusive SineSense provides clean, reliable power while conserving batteries during blackouts.
Extensive configurability options make FERRUPS the ideal power protection solution with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles. FERRUPS prevents the backfeed of harmonic currents into building wiring which can disrupt computer operations.
Redundant power paths assure high fault-tolerance and optimum uptime. Galvanic isolation separates input from output, filtering line noise and surges. FERRUPS also features precision voltage regulation with no battery discharge down to 38% below nominal (depending upon load) as well as over 80 user-programmable diagnostic and communications functions.
- Active voltage regulation converts power from almost any AC source into computer grade power
- Eliminates harmful harmonic currents from entering a building's wiring, where they can disrupt computer operations
- Enhanced diagnostics initiates automatic startup and scheduled tests on the logic board, battery and other critical systems
- Provides regulated output voltage without drawing power from batteries keeping the batteries full charged from unexpected blackouts
- Complete offering of LanSafe® power management software included to ensure data integrity
Product Type: Ferro-resonant UPS
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Eaton
Form Factor: Tower
Manufacturer: Eaton Corporation
Product Name: FERRUPS UPS
Product Line: FERRUPS
Manufacturer Part Number: FK311AA0A0A0A0B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.eaton.com
Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Weight (Approximate): 655 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.