DVI-I DUAL-LINK DIGITAL/ANALOG VIDEO CABLE - MALE/MALE, 3-M (9.8-FT.)SKU: BBX-DVI-I-DL-003M
Black Box DVI-I Dual-Link Cable
This DVI-I dual-link cable provides a dependable connection between your desktop or laptop computer and a DVI monitor or projector. It can also be used with PCs, KVM switches, in digital signage applications and more. Additionally, this DVI-I dual-link cable boasts gold-plated molded connectors that provide outstanding conductivity, and its quality is assured through adherence to DVI DDWG Standards.
Analog and Digital Signals from One Cable
DVI-I is the only video standard that uses the same connector to incorporate both analog and digital transmissions, easily allowing for the conversion from DVI to VGA with the use of an adapter such as the Black Box VA-VGA-DVII.
Dual-link technology supports expanded video resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 when supported by connected devices, along with up to 9.9 Gbps transmission rates.
Durable Cable Design
This cable features a black PVC jacket with a VW-1 flame rating. It is triple shielded, with each coax line individually insulated, plus 100% aluminum Mylar wrap and 85% braid coverage and built-in ferrite cores, for the utmost protection against unwanted electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Gold-plated connectors ensure an optimal video signal
- Guaranteed for life!
- Supports high-speed data transmission rates up to 9.9 Gbps
- Adheres to DVI DDWG standards
- Features DVI dual-link technology, supporting video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- DVI-I cable supports both digital and analog video signals, easily allowing for DVI to VGA conversion using an adapter such as the Black Box VA-VGA-DVII
Product Type: Video Cable
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Shielding Material: Aluminum Mylar Foil
Product Color: Black
Brand Name: Black Box
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: DVI-I Dual-Link Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: DVI-I-DL-003M
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 1.06 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.