- Steel / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0 / HD Audio In/Out Front Ports
- Pre-installed 3 x ARGB LED Halo fans provide great cooling and dynamic cyber gaming atmosphere
- 2 ways to control RGB Fan Lighting: Either by Manual RGB LED Button on Top I/O Panel; or if your motherboard has 5v addressable connector, this case has ARGB 5V/3 pin header ready to SYNC w/your motherboard to control ARGB lighting.
- Water cooling ready - Front / top can fit up to 280mm water cooling radiator
- Advanced cable management design
- Support up to 315mm VGA card
- Magnetic dust filter at top - easy clean
ATX Mid Tower Case with 3 Pre-installed ARGB Fans
The Shadow-H3-ARGB combines striking look with practical functionality. Spacious interior houses large-sized components and keeps wires organized without clutter. Three 120mm ARGB case fans take in air through the mesh front panel to cool the whole system, while capturing attention with dynamic lighting effects that support both manual button and motherboard control.
Addressable RGB Lighting
Three pre-installed 120mm addressable ARGB LED Halo fans in the front add dynamic lighting to the case, which can be controlled by the manual button on top panel and can sync with your motherboard if it has a 5V/3 pin addressable connector.
Beauty of Innards
The full-size tempered glass side panel offers great protection and provides optimized visualization while the system is running.
The case provides spacious room to accommodate various components, supporting up to ATX motherboard, up to 315mm-long graphics card, and up to 154mm-tall CPU cooler.
Clearance of 23mm behind motherboard tray allows advanced cable management to reduce cable clutter. Bottom shroud conceals power supply and keeps the interior neat and tidy. And the magnetic dust filter at top prevents dust buildup and makes cleaning easier.
Top-Mounted I/O ports
The top panel puts I/O ports within easy reach, including a USB 3.0 port for up-to-date high-speed data transfer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.