DB25M/CN36M _ 25C _ MO. - 10FTSKU: MPR-403
Monoprice DB-25/Centronics Data Transfer Cable
DB25M/CN36M , 25C , Mo. - 10ft
Before the advent of printers with USB connections, the dominant standard was IEEE 1284, aka the "parallel printer interface". If you have a computer and printer with this interface, you can depend on Monoprice to stock the cables you will need to connect them!This parallel printer cable provides the most common printer connection with a DB25 male connector on one end, to connect to the computer's parallel port, and a Centronics CN36 male connector on the other end, to connect to the printer's parallel port.
The 25 conductors in this cable provide individual signal connections and shared return grounds for the remaining 8 conductors. The connector heads are molded onto the cable and the DB25 end has thumbscrews for securing the connector to the computer, while the CN36 end has metal clip receptacles for securing it to the printer.
- Allows easy connection between devices and helps transfer data quickly with accuracy
- Features Centronics/DB-25 cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Molded feature for better usability and increased efficiency
- Fully compatible with printers
Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
Brand Name: Monoprice
Manufacturer: Monoprice, Inc
Product Name: DB-25/Centronics Data Transfer Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: 403
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.monoprice.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.